March 10, 2010

#13 & #14 Nendoroid

One of my wishlist is Rin Kagamine. I am sure this nendo has become rare, IMHO. After my long search for her, someone from KG forum offered me Rin, but must buy set with Len Kagamine.



But I don't want Len Kagamine. So, before I am bought it from him, I am asked the collectors in Kaskus forum, if there's anyone who wanna have Len, we can share the price. Lucky there's someone who want to have Len. So it's a deal, I'll get Rin, she's gonna get Len. But, she just transfer a down payment, not full transfer. So I take the conclusion, we don't share the price but I sell Len to her.

#13 Nendoroid data :
Name : Rin Kagamine
from Series : Vocaloid
No. Prod. : 39
Release Date : October 2008

#14 Nendoroid data :
Name : Len Kagamine
from Series : Vocaloid
No. Prod. : 40
Release Date : October 2008



Len Kagamine has been packaged and delivered~ ^^.



Here's the one that I want, Rin Kagamine~ ^^.
Casual look with only one accessory. But . .



kya~ kyaa~ kyaaa~ XD~

This is the one that makes her cute and adorable, "XD" faceplate~.



Got a blank faceplate too, you can fill it with stickers that have been provided.
But I think I'll let that faceplate keep blank as before.

Finally, I've got all women in Vocaloid member~ ^^.



Luka: don't leave me Takoluka~ T_T
Miku: it looks delicious~ o_o
Rin: kya~ kyaa~ kyaaa~ XD~



Let's sing together~



Have this three was enough for me,
don't have to collect all vocaloid member~ ^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment