March 05, 2010

#12 Nendoroid

#12 nendoroid has arrived today . .



Nendoroid data :
Name : Al Azif
from Anime : Demonbane
No. Prod. : 29
Release Date : February 2008

If you see my previous post in "Kolpri For Sale" . .
Nendoroid Al Azif



Kondisi:
SOLD OUT~
Yupz~ this nendo is not mine again, but belong to people who already order it from me. The reasons why I sold this nendo because its not my type and I need some "ammo". People says this nendo is already rare + very cute. But I can find seller who sell it with a low price, then I take this chance to get a profit. The faceplate is not compatible with another nendo too, it's make me "detox".

I bought 2 for this nendo and I already sold it to people. I just get a small profit from selling this nendo, but it's make me happy~ ^^. Someday, I want to make this as a small business if I had the chance.



Packed! It's time to deliver it~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment