March 05, 2010

#11 Nendoroid

A few days ago, one of my nendoroid order has arrived~.
But I am too lazy to take a pictures, so it was late to post in my blog too~ :P~.



got a bonus card sleeve too from the seller~ ^^.



Nendoroid data :
Name : Megurine Luka
from Series : Vocaloid
No. Prod. : 93
Release Date : January 2010



♪ ♫~ po . . pi po . . pi po . . po pi po~ ♪ ♫~

From the lyric of "Po Pi Po", it's kind of a funny song~ ^^.



don't leave me~

I don't know what kind of face is this~ ^^;.

Oh yeah~ the small thing . .



It's Takoluka~ ^^, the other image of Megurine Luka.
Looks very cute, but creepy too~ ^^;.

But, there's something that makes me disappointed . .




Why I always get a defect item before it opened for vocaloid nendo? T_T.
I am the man who seeks perfection cannot accept this~ grroooaar~ >o<.

Currently, I don't [must resist~ >.<] want to order any nendo right now. My "ammo" already in crisis mode and there's still have bills of nendo from my previous order~ >.<. Except this . .




- = My Wishlist = -
picture credits to Zelonius777

I've been looking for these nendo for a long time.
No matter what, I must get it~ >o<.
IT'S A MUST!!

No comments:

Post a Comment