January 19, 2010

#1 Figma



This is my first blood for figma~ XD~

#1 Figma data :
Name : Drossel von Flügel
from Anime : Fireball
No. Prod. : 038
Release Date : June 2009



Never thought before that i'll collect action figures except a chibi things. But after seeing so many photos of figma Drossel, it makes me want it too~ ^^a.



Figma's can move freely and stand without the standbase if you can find the right balance.



Very lucky I can get the last stock from the seller who sold it with a low price compared to other sellers.



Drossel Berserk Mode~ XD~
This is custom style, never appeared in the anime~ XD~.

Before this I was already interested in a figma, figma Lelouch. But because the price was already high, I cancel my intention to have a figma. Then came this figma Drossel. Like what I said above, after seeing so many photos of figma Drossel, my shield broke~! And then I bought it~ =_=a.

Maybe this is will be my last figma~. I have no intention in another figma~ *for now~ ^^a*.

No comments:

Post a Comment