November 13, 2009

#2 Nendoroid

AHEEM~!! Today is Friday 13th~ BOoHOoo~
What will happen today? I don't care~
I am just feel happy today because~

Jreng~ Jreeng~ Jreeeng~
Because today is my first time to see, to touch, to feel~ [overreaaact~ XD~]
The REAL Nendoroid~ kyaaa~ XD~

Nendoroid data :
Name : Yoko Littner
from Anime : Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
No. Prod. : 53
Release Date : February 2009

mooeee~
Cute & kawaii~ isn't? >/// 3 ///<

Don't you dare to touch me, pervert~!!
T_T

This is my 2nd nendo . .
What? 2nd? where is the 1st?
I've paid down payment at a toys store on July 30th . .
But till now there is no info about my . .

HATSUNE MIKU~
Where are you now~? T_T
Looks like I must be patient to waiting for you~ huhuhu~

Next, I still want to collect many of nendo~ hohoho~
My next pre-order :


~ Hirasawa Yui & Megurine Luka ~
Will be released on December 2009 & January 2010

My wishlist, you can read it in this post >> Nendoroids
plus~~


~ Saber Lily & Nanoha Takamachi ~
But I must get a job first and then save some money from now~ >.<

Oh yeah, there's will be held an event
"Jakarta Toyz Mania Fair 2009"
on December 5th - 6th, at STC Senayan
hope I can go there and hunt some nendo~ yahooo~ >o<

No comments:

Post a Comment